Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Summer Reading

         Hi. I'm Elias, but my friends call me Eli. I enjoy reading very much, but unfortunately I do not read often. the reason of this is because it takes me forever to find the right book this is also the reason why I have so many unread books in my house (sorry mom). my favorite genres include fantasy, science fiction, Yong adult fiction, historical fiction, memoirs, plays, and adult fiction. 
the books that I am reading currently are The Perks of Being A Wallflower  by Stephen Chbosky and Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan. Both of these books are incredible so far. during the summer is when I started The Perks of Being A Wallflower, it was one of the most fascinating books i've ever read. One of my most preferred genres is young adult fiction, I prefer young adult fiction books about the darkness and problems with the world. For example racism, homophobia, murder, rape, violence, and many other topics. This is the start of a new year which means more reading to do! I will be back soon with another blog post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment